quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2009

Don't You Just Hate When That Happens ?


oh no....it just hit me now....i totally forgot that i had a paper due tomorrow for my class, and i spent my entire day all happy thinking " oh ! i don't have homework"! I was calmly wacthing tv , and then it hit me... when was that paper due anyway ? the voice in the back of my head said "tomorrow"...dang ! so now i have to hurry and try to come up with something decent for tomorrow morning, rushing aganist the clock. I just hate when these things happen...i know, i know... i should buy myself an agenda and write down all the stuff i have to do, but somehow that doesn't work for me very well, cause i always forget to check it!hope the teacher won't chop my head off tomorrow.
Listening : The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made For You

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário