terça-feira, 14 de setembro de 2010

Ashamedly I Must Admit, I Can´t Draw

As a little girl i was convinced that i could draw believing my teacher's compliments and incentives. but as i grew older, i realized, no matter what other people say, i just can't draw.


For some people is easy, just take up a pencil and any piece of paper and it's all it takes to make an art piece.


But since i realised i'm not a natural i'm determined to learn, so i've been coping some other peoples drawing's like a little child learning calligraphy copying the outlines of the drawings.



I even bought a notebook specialy to fill to with my pseudo-drwaings.
I made some progress must admit, but i'm still hoping for it to become a more 'natural' thing, instead of only drawing the things i learnt before.

All pictues by : Tumblr and Flickr
I´ve been told all i have to do is learn. Humm should i belive?

Listening to : Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário