segunda-feira, 6 de setembro de 2010

So Many Books So Little Time


As a child I always loved reading (alright i used to read comics, but still) and as i grew older,
my love for books grew as well.

I know is very cliché to say that I love most of Jane Austin books especially
Pride And Prejudice, i bought the English copy when I was living in England
and feel in love even more with the language and the writing.
I like classics. I always need help when choosing more contemporary books,
i never know what to buy, I don't know most of the new writers,
so it turns something as pleasant as book shopping into a chaos of doubt.

The last book I read is called Dylan On Dylan, and my mum gave me a new book,
so I say why not? I’ll read it. The thing I didn't know was that the book is the first of a 13 book saga....yes 13.I'm not complaining I’m loving the books, it's just that I keep staring at the shelf where the books i queue jumped are glaring at me with revolt.

Well I guess they'll have to wait, just a bit.


All pictures by : Tumblr

Listening to : Bon Iver - Flume

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário